What is it?
Bulk Extreme is a dietary supplement for active men who care about their health and always want to be in the best shape not only during sports, but also in bed. The active ingredients allow you to build muscle mass in a shorter time, as well as reduce the time for the drying process, since after taking the drug you will mainly build muscle fibers, and not gain fat. Bulk Extreme is universal, suitable for both meat lovers and vegans, and all ingredients are of natural origin, and unlike analogues, any additives that can cause allergies are excluded.
|Website of the official manufacturer||www.Bulk Extreme.com|
|Price Bulk Extreme||39$|
|Payment||Cash on Delivery|
|Sold in pharmacies||No|
|Delivery speed||3-11 days|
|Availability on the official website||Yes|
|Pharmacy Vacation Terms||Without recipe|
|Country of sale of goods||Worldwide (UK, USA, India)|
How to use?
The supplement should be taken one capsule 3 times a day with 200-300 ml of water, preferably with meals.
- Natural composition
- Verified by the site editor
The tool consists of the following ingredients:
- KSM-66 - ashwagandha - recommended for diabetics, but in the case of sports nutrition, it is this component that prevents the accumulation of fat in the body, reduces the production of cortisol, relieves insomnia, positively affects muscle size and strength, supports natural testosterone production .
- Momordicin - Found in wild melon, it has been found in laboratory studies in mice to increase skeletal muscle strength in rodents. The natives knew about the usefulness of the fruit, since bitter melon is still used in gastronomy and folk medicine, the component has a positive effect on the prostate.
- Nettle leaf extract - prevents androgenetic alopecia, maintains the vitality of the body and helps to feel more alert. It contains many vitamins and minerals, which is extremely important during intense training, as the body, working under load, consumes more energy reserves.
- Maca Root - Maca root extract, also called Peruvian ginseng, acts as a superfood due to its high nutrient content. It has a positive effect on cognitive functions, and also regulates hormonal activity in the body.
- Alfalfa extract is a natural multivitamin that supports the hormonal and cardiovascular systems, and has a positive effect on endurance during training.
- Shilajit extract is a special resin found in the crevices of the Caucasus and the Himalayas. Includes 85 minerals with anti-inflammatory properties, regulates fertility.
- Siberian ginseng root extract - thanks to its adaptogenic properties, reduces the feeling of fatigue and suppresses the release of cortisol after training, protects muscles from catabolism.
- Saw Palmetto Fruit Extract - Saw palmetto prevents androgenetic alopecia, supports prostate health.
- Pumpkin seed extract - from pumpkin seeds, includes 20% beta-sitosterols, is beneficial for urinary tract health, is involved in the synthesis of anabolic hormones.
- Zinc - supports the production of testosterone and the ability of the immune system.
- Selenium SeLECT - Selenium contributes to the maintenance of healthy hair and nails, participates in the formation of spermatozoa and supports thyroid function.
- Vitamin B6 and B12 - pyridoxine and cobalamin, are jointly involved in the metabolism of amino acids, fats and carbohydrates, participate in the production of red blood cells, which means more oxygen will be supplied to the tissues, since it is red blood cells that are responsible for its transportation.
How does it work?
Thanks to the combination of the above elements, it quickly penetrates the body and is metabolized in the liver, acting as a natural energy booster, making it much easier to achieve the desired goal.