What is it?
Brain Actives is a new brain-boosting nutritional supplement. It is used during periods of excessive mental stress. The formula of the drug helps to strengthen and develop cognitive functions.
|Website of the official manufacturer||www.Brain Actives.com|
|Price Brain Actives||39$|
|Payment||Cash on Delivery|
|Sold in pharmacies||No|
|Delivery speed||3-11 days|
|Availability on the official website||Yes|
|Pharmacy Vacation Terms||Without recipe|
|Country of sale of goods||Worldwide (UK, USA, India)|
How to use?
Brain Actives premium packaging capsules are recommended to be taken 2 times a day, washed down 30 minutes before meals with plenty of water.
- Reviews on social networks
- Discount availability
- Verified by the site editor
- Media Reviews
Brain Actives food supplement is made on the basis of only natural ingredients, namely:
- Theacrine is a unique compound derived from Chinese tea that improves concentration. The effect of this substance is much higher than that of caffeine. In addition, there are no side effects of heart palpitations and high blood pressure;
- Ashwagandha extract to enhance memory and vitality in general;
- Baokopi Leaf Extract - Plantain plants that enhance learning ability;
- Asiatic Centella - Cognitive Enhancer
- Naturally occurring anhydrous caffeine derived from green coffee beans. Adds energy and stamina to the body, and improves alertness and reaction speed;
- Complex of vitamins of group B. A combination of vitamins B6, B5, and B12, which have a positive effect on reducing fatigue and improving mood;
- Aquamin is a naturally occurring magnesium carbonate that energizes your body and improves your mental and emotional health.
How does it work?
Brain Actives is recommended for people who want to balance their energy level, maximize brain activity, work harder, and achieve higher achievements in sports. Also, the drug has an extremely positive effect on the nervous system. This effective dietary supplement is ideal for people whose work is associated with increased brain activity, and for athletes, to increase endurance and strengthen other physical abilities.