What is it? Side Effects
Serenity is an active food supplement that contains many components and helps to increase the level of serotonin, which allows for the regulation of behavioral reactions and the emotional state of a person. Serenity is added to food as a source of Hydrokytryptophan.
How to use?
It is necessary to use Serenity 1 capsule 2 times a day only for adults and strictly in the afternoon, 1 hour before or after meals, without mixing with food, with clean water. Duration of admission is 1 month. To obtain the best effect, it is necessary to combine it with a balanced vitamin complex. It is recommended that you consult a doctor before using Serenity.
Serenity contains the following ingredients:
- vitamin B6 (also known as pyridoxine HCI) - affects the proper absorption of proteins and fats, preventing nervous and skin disorders;
- 5-hydroxytryptophan is a natural amino acid, then an intermediate in the biosynthesis of the neurotransmitters melatonin and serotonin, and a chemical precursor;
- Hypericin (St. John's wort extract) is a substance found in the upper leaves of St. John's wort that helps reduce symptoms of depression.
Opinions, forum, comments
Serenity works like this:
- initially breaks down into elements and goes to the brain;
- there is an increase in the ability of the transmitted neurons to create serotonin - this is one of the interesting and main neurotransmitters;
- is then injected into many areas of the brain, namely the cerebral cortex, cerebellum, limbic system, spinal cord and hypothalamus;
- ends with the assimilation and influence on regulatory processes, increasing the level of serotonin.
Serenity is an antidepressant drug. Many people taking this active supplement recommend Serenity as a high quality and effective remedy for depression, anxiety and anxiety. The antidepressant effect of Serenity can be traced to the end of the second week after the start of taking this drug, provided there are no missed doses. The greatest and maximum effect can be achieved after 6 weeks of taking Serenity. This drug, unlike antidepressants, does not increase body weight.
Where to buy - in pharmacies?