What is it?
Optiheart is a unique drug for the prevention and treatment of hypertension and other cardiovascular diseases. Capsules are based on extracts, extracts and oils of medicinal plants, which makes them safe and effective. The composition itself was developed by the best cardiologists in Europe and tested in independent laboratories around the world. Studies have confirmed that one course of the Optiheart dietary supplement is enough to achieve the following results:
- normalization of blood pressure;
- improvement of vascular elasticity;
- decrease in cholesterol and blood glucose;
- Effective protection against stroke and heart attack.
|Website of the official manufacturer
|Cash on Delivery
|Sold in pharmacies
|Availability on the official website
|Pharmacy Vacation Terms
|Country of sale of goods
|Worldwide (UK, USA, India)
How to use?
For the prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases with the help of Optiheart, it is important to strictly follow the instructions specified in the instructions:
- The first capsule should be taken in the morning before the main meal;
- second night before meals;
- It is important to drink plenty of clean water.
The minimum therapeutic course is 1 month. This time will be enough to notice the beneficial effects of the supplement and the normalization of the condition.
- Discount availability
- Many expert reviews
The manufacturer claims that Optiheart capsules are created exclusively from natural ingredients without synthetic additives. This allows us to assert that the agent does not have negative effects on the body. The active components of the composition are taken from medicinal plants:
- Omega-3 - resists coronary disease, thrombosis and atherosclerosis. An effective remedy at the stage of rehabilitation after a heart attack.
- Nettle - stimulates the production of red blood cells, lowers blood glucose and normalizes blood pressure.
- Hawthorn - improves the process of blood supply to the coronary vessels and takes part in the regulation of heart contractions. Excellent resistance to tachycardia and arrhythmias.
- Thiamin - optimizes carbohydrate and lipid metabolism, supports the work of the heart. Increases immune defense and resists vascular aging.
- Riboflavin - perfectly resists anemia, saturates the blood with oxygen and tones the blood vessels. The tool suppresses anxiety and stressful conditions of a person.
In addition, Optiheart contains vitamins B6 and B12, which are necessary for normal blood supply to the brain and support for the central nervous system.
How does it work?
The manufacturer of the drug Optiheart has conducted full-fledged clinical studies of the capsules. It was attended by 210 people who had problems with blood pressure. After a monthly course of admission, specialists performed a medical section, which made it possible to identify positive dynamics:
- 98% of participants were able to stabilize blood pressure readings at around 130/80.
- 96% of the volunteers completely got rid of the negative symptoms of hypertension.
- 84% of patients reported no hypertension after three days of use.
More in-depth studies have shown a significant improvement in the condition of the vessels and an increase in immune protection. Normalization of heart rate, reduction of fatigue and irritability.
Indications for useOptiheart herbal preparation is not a drug, but a dietary supplement. Due to this, the capsules are freely available. Thus, anyone can carry out therapy and prevention of hypertension without a doctors prescription. Who is at risk:
- people who lead an active lifestyle and suffer from lack of sleep;
- if there is a genetic predisposition;
- after the age of 30 and frequent stressful conditions;
- presence of overweight and hypodynamia;
- Bad diet and bad habits.
ContraindicationsOptiheart food supplement consists of natural ingredients that do not have negative effects on the body. Moreover, for the entire period of implementation, none of the consumers reported the presence of side effects. Nevertheless, the manufacturer mentioned several categories for which Optiheart is not recommended:
- children under the age of 18;
- women during pregnancy and lactation;
- It is necessary to refuse in the presence of individual intolerance or allergy to the components of the composition.