Top 10 Diabetes Care Products
Types of diabetesThe main classification of diabetes mellitus:
- Insulin dependent (insulin deficiency type 1)
- Type 2 (power dependent).
- LADA (Adult Autoimmune Diabetes Mellitus);
- MODY (rare, genetically determined diabetes mellitus);
- gestational (can only develop during pregnancy).
Methods of treatment of diabetesCurrently, the reasons for the development of diabetes mellitus in each individual person are not fully known. Vaccinations, stress, viral and bacterial infections cannot be the cause of type 1 diabetes, they can sometimes coincide with the time of diabetic diagnosis. There is a genetic predisposition to developing type 1 diabetes, but not 100%. Type 2 diabetes occurs when there is a metabolic disorder. The reason is overweight in combination with heredity. Even if the diagnosis occurred against the background of psychological trauma or severe stress, this may be a coincidence. Until now, type 2 diabetes was considered incurable. But in 2017, doctors in Europe, the USA and Russia introduced the concept of remission and recovery against the background of body weight correction. Current treatments for diabetes include:
- drug normalization of blood sugar;
- insulin therapy;
- daily glucose monitoring;
- correction of eating habits and normalization of weight;
- diet therapy;
- physical activity;
- surgical intervention;
- complex treatment.
- psychotherapist, etc.