What is it? Side Effects
Varicosocks are compression knee socks that best improve the flow of blood through the veins to fight varicose veins, and can also be worn as a preventive measure to prevent disease. Due to its safe composition, there are no side effects, negative reactions and contraindications for use. In addition, the veins receive the necessary vitamins and minerals.
How to use?
The easiest reason why it is recommended to buy Varicosocks is the ability to easily dress it on the leg. It can be worn both at home and when it rains, but under the clothes it goes wherever you want. With the help of the zipper, which is located on the side of each golf course, it also makes it easier for you to put this product on your leg. And so what needs to be done in order to put on Varicosocks:
- Sit on a chair or sofa so that you can comfortably wear both golfs.
- Slip on both golfs alternately then secure them tightly with the zip.
- The next step is to straighten the elastic that will tighten your leg in the area of the calf muscle.
When cold weather comes, it is recommended to wear warm socks, because Varicosocks are produced without a bow. Its main advantage is that it can be worn both in winter and summer due to its flesh-colored color. The average course of application is 2 months, but it can also vary depending on the degree of varicose veins.
It means only natural components from elastic tissue made from algae, contribute to the restoration of the blood system and prevent deformation of blood vessels:
- Spirogyra is a filamentous charophyte algae that helps to control blood circulation in the venous system. This component prevents blood from freezing, blocking blood vessels and forming blood clots.
- Laminaria is a substance from seaweed, belongs to the class of brown algae. When added to food, it helps to add elasticity to your blood vessels, and as a raw material for golf, it helps to strengthen the walls, and also helps to strengthen the protective functions that protect against trophic ulcers.
- Zignema - green algae, providing the effect of relieving pain and fatigue. Relieve swelling and inflammation.
- Chloroglea. Blue-green algae, most commonly found in salt water. It is this component in the composition of golf takes the largest percentage - it will make the blood less frequent and improve blood flow.
Opinions, forum, comments
The work consists in the retraction effect, where pressure is created, which will spread over the surface of the veins and arteries, thereby helping to strengthen the walls of the vessels and protect them from deformation.
Where to buy - in pharmacies?