What is it?
Veniselle – is a cream made of natural and natural ingredients that fights varicose veins. It is a safe remedy that will help everyone to remember how healthy it is to move without excruciating pain. With the systematic use of the cream, it is possible to wear your favorite shoes in heels. It is worth noting that varicose veins appear predominantly in women of varying ages 18-75 years.
|Website of the official manufacturer||www.Veniselle.com|
|Payment||Cash on Delivery|
|Sold in pharmacies||No|
|Delivery speed||3-11 days|
|Availability on the official website||Yes|
|Pharmacy Vacation Terms||Without recipe|
|Country of sale of goods||Worldwide (UK, USA, India)|
How to use?
Using the cream is quite simple. You need to take off your shoes and socks, wash your feet thoroughly and let your muscles rest for 10 minutes. Squeeze a small amount of cream on your hand, which is rubbed into the skin through circular motions. Slowly and gradually. Make sure that you spread the cream evenly. Wait until the cream is absorbed and then put on compression stockings or socks.
It is recommended to use the product twice a day.
- Discount availability
- Natural composition
- Verified by the site editor
- Media Reviews
As active natural ingredients are the following extracts:
- Horse chestnut. Helps to tone the epidermis, helps to eliminate excess fluid from the body. Fights inflammation, blood begins to clot more slowly;
- chamomile. One of the most famous antispasmodics of natural origin. Helps to relieve irritation, refresh the epidermis, relieve pain syndrome;
- nettle. Fights vascular spiders, helps to restore metabolic processes;
- menthol. It has a cooling effect, through which the pain syndrome is reduced, edema is eliminated;
- caffeine. Improves circulation, the skin becomes more elastic;
- panthenol. Helps accelerate the healing of wounds and cuts, has a regenerating effect;
- red pepper. Increases the level of comfort when walking;
- wormwood. Fights the appearance of plaques in blood vessels and the formation of blood clots.
The cream also contains several groups of vitamins A, C, E, K, B, as well as several important macro and trace elements (iron, zinc, magnesium, organic acids and minerals).
How does it work?
Fighting a disease like varicose veins takes a lot of effort and time. With the systematic use of a cream made of natural ingredients, positive dynamics is observed almost immediately. Due to the active substances included in the composition, the first improvements can be noticed after 3 weeks to a month. After the first day of use, painful sensations begin to subside, passes swelling. Gradually stop the appearance of new spider veins. The cream can be used not only for treatment but also as a preventive measure.
Indications for useVeniselle is recommended for the following situations:
- 1st and 2nd degree varicose veins;
- For 3rd degree varicose veins, the cream is used in conjunction with drug therapy;
- at circulatory disorders;
- Severe swelling of the legs.