What is it?
NuviaLab Meno – is a unique complex, which has helped hundreds of women to cope with the symptoms of menopause. Regular use of this product gives a feeling of lightness, reduces sweating and, most importantly, removes the inevitable irritability. Why the main thing? Because the key to good mood lies in feeling good, which NuviaLab Meno provides.
|Website of the official manufacturer||www.NuviaLab Meno.com|
|Price NuviaLab Meno||39$|
|Payment||Cash on Delivery|
|Sold in pharmacies||No|
|Delivery speed||3-11 days|
|Availability on the official website||Yes|
|Pharmacy Vacation Terms||Without recipe|
|Country of sale of goods||Worldwide (UK, USA, India)|
How to use?
The recommended dosage to take is 2 capsules per day, which should be infused with enough water (about 300ml).
- Reviews on social networks
- Fast shipping
- Discount availability
It is the common work of all 9 components in its combination to give that unique effect, which allows a woman not to feel the symptoms of menopause. The dietary supplement contains: the effects of hop cones (8-prenilonaringenin), fenugreek seeds (50% saponins), leaves and flowers of red clover (8% isoflavones), alfalfa grass (vitamins P, A, K); rhubarb root extract, vitamin D, vitamin B6, vitamin E and folic acid.
How does it work?
Each component of NuviaLab Meno is responsible for a specific important role in affecting the condition of the female body.
- Hop cones contain phytoestrogens, which can replace natural estrogens that are poorly produced at the onset of menopause. They help improve skin health, fight hair loss and adapt the body to changes in temperature perception.
- Fenugreek seeds help restore faded libido, eliminate vaginal discomfort and dryness, and return a quality nights sleep by reducing sweating.
- Red clover leaves and flowers and rhubarb root will help relieve irritability and remove anxiety.
- Alfalfa herb will improve overall health and tone the body.
- Vitamins D and B6 help normalize your hormonal balance.
- Vitamin E will make your skin feel moisturized and firm again.
Indications for useThe presence of one or more symptoms of menopause:
- General malaise, including regular sleepiness and fatigue;
- Frequent hot and cold flashes;
- decreased sexual desire and discomfort during intercourse;
- Mood deterioration against the background of hormonal restructuring.