What is it? Side Effects
Lumiskin is a clinically tested skin whitening product. The composition contains special ingredients with whitening properties.
The cream is also helpful in fighting aging, acne and acne. It restores youthful appearance by retaining moisture and blocking dehydration.
Lumiskin will help restore the natural color of skin that has undergone pigmentation due to the following reasons:
- hormonal disorder;
- consequences of diet;
- long exposure to sunlight;
- some skin diseases.
How to use?
Manufacturers recommend using a whitening cream in the morning and evening on the cleaned surface of the skin.
The product is applied to the face, neck and décolleté or other parts of the body as needed.
Clinical trials have confirmed that in 25% of people with skin pigmentation problems, noticeable improvements occurred within 2 months of regular use of the product.
The product is suitable for all skin types.
For those who use the drug not to whiten birthmarks or other pronounced pigments on the skin, manufacturers recommend using the cream once a day.
The preparation contains the main active ingredients:
- Diacetylboldin is a substance found in the bark of boldo, a tree growing in Chile. Boldo extract effectively whitens and is widely used in cosmetics, reduces dark spots that appear with age;
- Krodamol is a patented ingredient that is similar in properties to a lubricant, used to protect the skin from dryness, harmful sun exposure. Ideal for dry and flaky skin;
- Jojoba and jasmine oil - increase elasticity, stimulate the regeneration process, relieve inflammation, reduce the spread of acne;
- Lumisphere is a substance that acts on melonocytes - cells that produce the pigment melanin - as a result of which the skin is whitened.
Opinions, forum, comments
Lumiskin works just like any other whitening product. It treats dark spots with diacetylboldine, which lowers tyrosinase levels and helps heal sun damage and age-related pigmentation.
Where to buy - in pharmacies?