It is quite possible to slow down the aging process and rejuvenate the skin of the face. Now there are many methods to achieve the desired result. The best of them are worth considering in more detail.
Which rejuvenation methods are considered the bestAmong the ways to rejuvenate the skin of the face, the following deserve special attention:
- plastic surgery. The method is effective but expensive. In addition, when using it, there is a long period of rehabilitation and there is a risk of serious complications;
- The introduction of beauty injections. The technique also allows you to achieve a pronounced result, but here it will also take time for rehabilitation. True, a significantly shorter time period than in the case of plastic surgery;
- Botox. When applied, the effect is noted instantly;
- hardware methods. For example, for the purpose of rejuvenation, a laser is used;
- massage. Perhaps one of the most pleasant procedures, but it will take a lot of time to achieve a pronounced result.
- laser exposure. With the help of this device, the skin is thoroughly cleansed and acquires a younger, healthier appearance;
- RF lifting. An incredibly popular procedure. It means radio waves. The technique is optimal for mature skin;
- contour plastic. During the procedure, hyaluronic acid is injected subcutaneously;
- mesotherapy. Allows you to give the face a more youthful look. The preparations are based on vitamin complexes, microelements, as well as minerals and nutrients.