What is it? Side Effects
Osteo Pro is a natural remedy for the treatment and prevention of joint diseases. It is used for arthritis, arthrosis, rheumatism, as part of a complex treatment can be successfully used for gout. The complex shows good results in the fight against the consequences of sports injuries – sprains, fractures, dislocations. In addition, it is advisable to use it to prevent such a dangerous disease as osteoporosis.
How to use?
Osteo Pro is a topical cream. It must be used for rubbing the skin in the area of the affected joints and cartilage. You can use the drug 1-2 times a day. Just squeeze out a small amount of the cream and rub it in with light massaging movements until it is completely absorbed into the epidermis.
The course of therapy is at least 1 month. It can be extended and repeated until a lasting therapeutic effect is achieved.
The complex contains only components of natural origin. Thus, the active ingredients of OsteoPro are:
- oil extracts of needles and Siberian fir: they increase the secretion of hyaluronic acid, which contributes to the normalization of the activity of the articular-cartilaginous tissue;
- menthol: removes swelling and inflammation, fights pain and gives a feeling of pleasant coolness;
- camphor: breaks down salt deposits in the joints, preventing them from reappearing;
- extract from mountain arnica flowers: has a pronounced anti-inflammatory activity, anti-edema and the ability to strengthen the immune system;
- peppermint essential oil: relieves pain, potentiates the cooling effect of menthol, enhances local metabolism and improves regeneration processes.
The effectiveness of this composition in the treatment of articular pathologies has been proven through numerous clinical studies. The risk of developing adverse reactions was also assessed. At the moment, patients have not reported the occurrence of such.
Opinions, forum, comments
The principle of the cream is based on:
- stimulate the production of synovial fluid and hyaluronic acid;
- accelerating the regeneration of articular-cartilaginous tissues;
- pain relief;
- anti-inflammatory activity;
- removal of puffiness in the area of the sore joint.
The positive effect of the cream is observed already from the moment of the first application and lasts for a long period of time. But in order to obtain a stable therapeutic result, it is necessary to completely complete the course of therapy.
Where to buy - in pharmacies?