Top 10 Hair Treatment Products
- Mesotherapy. An injection method for improving the condition of the hair, the essence of which is the introduction of special therapeutic solutions into the scalp. The duration of the course varies from 5 to 20 procedures, with an interval of 5-7 days. The effect is an acceleration of hair growth, the appearance of new follicles, an improvement in the condition and appearance of existing strands.
- Healing masks. The easiest way to improve the condition of the hair. To achieve a positive result, the procedure must be completed in a course.
- Medications. Medicines designed to improve the appearance and condition of the hair can be of synthetic and natural origin. In the first case, medications are often assumed to have a hormonal basis.
- Rinsing with decoctions of medicinal plants. To restore hair growth and their healthy structure, a concentrate made from burdock root is used. This plant helps restore hair growth and density, and prevent hair loss.
- Physiotherapy procedures. They are aimed at restoring the blood supply to the hair roots, which serves as a favorable condition for normalizing their growth and improving density. The type of manipulation is determined individually, the required number of sessions is from 7 to 15, depending on the severity of the clinical case.