Hair fully reflects the internal state of the body. Therefore, according to the state of the strands, you can quickly determine when failures occur in health and take action. The main reasons for the deterioration of the condition and appearance of hair in women are hormonal instability, exposure to stress, incorrect coloring, abuse of styling products, lack of vitamins and minerals in the body. Alarming signs - fragility, confusion, loss of strands, the appearance of dandruff, itching in the root zone. Observing the listed symptoms, you should immediately undergo a course of therapy. The main methods of hair treatment in women:
- Mesotherapy. An injection method for improving the condition of the hair, the essence of which is the introduction of special therapeutic solutions into the scalp. The duration of the course varies from 5 to 20 procedures, with an interval of 5-7 days. The effect is an acceleration of hair growth, the appearance of new follicles, an improvement in the condition and appearance of existing strands.
- Healing masks. The easiest way to improve the condition of the hair. To achieve a positive result, the procedure must be completed in a course.
- Medications. Medicines designed to improve the appearance and condition of the hair can be of synthetic and natural origin. In the first case, medications are often assumed to have a hormonal basis.
- Rinsing with decoctions of medicinal plants. To restore hair growth and their healthy structure, a concentrate made from burdock root is used. This plant helps restore hair growth and density, and prevent hair loss.
- Physiotherapy procedures. They are aimed at restoring the blood supply to the hair roots, which serves as a favorable condition for normalizing their growth and improving density. The type of manipulation is determined individually, the required number of sessions is from 7 to 15, depending on the severity of the clinical case.