What is it?
Cystenon is a dietary supplement containing the active ingredient acetylcysteine. This drug is used to relieve the symptoms of cystitis, an inflammation of the bladder caused by a bacterial infection.
|Website of the official manufacturer||www.Cystenon.com|
|Payment||Cash on Delivery|
|Sold in pharmacies||No|
|Delivery speed||3-11 days|
|Availability on the official website||Yes|
|Pharmacy Vacation Terms||Without recipe|
|Country of sale of goods||Worldwide (UK, USA, India)|
How to use?
Cystenon is recommended to take 1-2 capsules per day with meals and plenty of water. The duration of the course is 1-2 months. If necessary, the course can be repeated after 2-3 weeks. Before using Cystenon, you should consult your doctor.
- Reviews on social networks
- Fast shipping
- Discount availability
- Natural composition
Cystenon contains the following components:
- Acetylcysteine. It is an amino acid with mucolytic, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Cranberry extract. It is a source of vitamin C, flavonoids and prebiotics. It boosts the immune system, maintains a healthy urinary tract, prevents bacteria from sticking to the walls of the bladder and urethra, and helps to normalize the intestinal and vaginal microflora.
- Golden mustache extract. This plant has antimicrobial, antifungal, antiviral and anthelmintic effects. It also has a wound healing, analgesic, regenerating and anti-allergic effect.
- Birch extract. This extract contains phytoncides, essential oils, tannins, salicylates and other useful substances.
- Olive leaf extract. This plant is rich in polyphenols, antioxidants and organic acids.
How does it work?
Dietary supplement Cystenon:
- Reduces the acidity of urine and makes it less irritating to the bladder and urethra. This effect helps reduce burning and pain when urinating and also prevents the formation of uric acid stones.
- Removes bacteria and fungi from the urinary tract by disrupting their cell walls and blocking their growth and reproduction. This effect allows you to get rid of infection and inflammation in the bladder and kidneys.
- Strengthens the immune system and protects cells from free radicals and toxins. As a result, the bodys resistance to infections is strengthened and the natural balance of microflora in the body is restored.
- Cleanses the blood and lymph from toxins and heavy metals, improving blood circulation and metabolism. This effect helps to improve the condition of the skin, hair, nails, joints and other organs.
Indications for useCystenon is indicated for use in:
- cystitis and other inflammatory diseases of the urinary tract;
- appearance of uric acid stones in the kidneys and ureters;
- weak immunity;
ContraindicationsCystenon is contraindicated for use in:
- individual intolerance to the drug components;
- gastric and duodenal ulcer;
- cirrhosis of the liver and kidney failure.