Top 10 Foot Fungus Treatment Products
What is a fungus? Why does it appear?By its nature, the fungus has many varieties, but only a few of them can appear on the human body. According to its classification, the fungus is divided into two types, it is ringworm (appears on the skin) and onychomycosis (appears on the nails). Most often, the fungus appears for reasons such as:
- The presence of chronic diseases. When the human body is already susceptible to disease, the fungus can be one of the side effects. These diseases include diabetes mellitus, venous insufficiency, chronic leg ischemia. When diseases are in the acute stage, a fungal manifestation may appear on the body.
- Dermatosis. When a person is constantly treated for psoriasis, eczema, or dermatitis, they can easily get sick with a fungus. In the presence of these diseases, wounds constantly appear on the body, where fungal spores can get.
- Neglect of personal hygiene. A person daily visits public places, travels by transport and goes to various gyms. If you do not follow the basic criteria for personal hygiene, then the risk of infection with a fungus increases.
How to treat a fungus?If a person finds a fungal infection on his body, then the first thing to do is to consult a doctor. After the specialist conducts a complete examination, treatment is prescribed. In the treatment of fungus, three methods are used, these are:
- System. With this method of treatment, tablets are used that help treat the fungus from the inside. With the systemic treatment of the fungus, the drug enters the bloodstream and fights the infection.
- Local. This method involves the treatment of the fungus externally.Creams, sprays, varnishes, solutions, ointments are applied to the affected areas.
- Combined. The combined method of treatment is the use of a systemic method and a local one. This method of treatment is the most effective and helps to quickly get rid of the disease.