What is it? Side Effects
Propolis Cream is a propolis-based cream that is a natural substance. Propolis has been used for centuries to treat a variety of skin problems. Thanks to its natural properties, propolis effectively protects your skin and has a healing effect on its functions.
How to use?
Propolis Cream is applied to problem areas of the skin in a thin layer. It is perfectly absorbed and can be used up to 5 times a day.
Propolis Cream contains 100% natural ingredients and is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. Propolis contains resin, beeswax, pollen, essential oils, amino acids, as well as various minerals and vitamins.
Beeswax is one of the oldest skin care products. It also has the ability to create a protective film that does not block pores, has anti-inflammatory properties, and is especially suitable for sensitive skin.
Opinions, forum, comments
Propolis Cream is used to treat skin conditions, eczema, dermatitis and many others. It has anti-inflammatory properties and the following beneficial effects:
- due to its antibacterial properties, it is great for treating acne;
- reduces or eliminates inflammatory redness and hyperpigmentation through moisturizing and healing properties;
- antioxidant protection of the skin against external threats such as sunlight, environmental pollution and radiation;
- great for helping to heal wounds through collagen production;
- can also be used for burns, helps prevent various infections and heals the affected area within three days.
With regular use of Propolis Cream, you will eventually forget about skin problems.
Where to buy - in pharmacies?