What is it?
Menozina is a drug used to treat menopausal symptoms in women. This period in the life of women is associated with changes in the functioning of their hormonal system and can provoke many unpleasant symptoms.
|Website of the official manufacturer||www.Menozina.com|
|Payment||Cash on Delivery|
|Sold in pharmacies||No|
|Delivery speed||3-11 days|
|Availability on the official website||Yes|
|Pharmacy Vacation Terms||Without recipe|
|Country of sale of goods||Worldwide (UK, USA, India)|
How to use?
The drug is taken orally, 20-30 minutes before meals, with a small amount of water. The doctors dosage may vary slightly depending on the severity of menopause. Usually taking the drug lasts no more than 3 months.
- Reviews on social networks
- Fast shipping
- Discount availability
- Verified by the site editor
- Many expert reviews
- Media Reviews
Menozina includes the following ingredients:
- Japanese soybean extract - contains isoflavones, which are structurally similar to the female hormone estrogen. This allows isoflavones to replace estrogen in the body and reduce menopause symptoms.
- St. Johns wort extract - contains flavonoids, which have a calming and antidepressant effect, which helps reduce nervousness, and also fights insomnia, which often occurs in women during menopause.
- Red clover extract - contains isoflavones, which also replace estrogen in the body. In addition, it has an antioxidant effect and helps to reduce the loss of bone mineral density.
- Ginseng extract - contains glycosides that help increase energy levels and body resistance.
It is a drug based on plant extracts that does not contain hormones. This allows women who cannot or do not want to take hormonal drugs to cope with menopausal symptoms. However, taking Menozina should be agreed with the doctor, as the drug has contraindications and can cause side effects.
How does it work?
Menozina works by interacting with special estrogen receptors in the body that help reduce the frequency and severity of hot flashes and other symptoms of menopause. Bioequivalence allows it to work in a targeted and safe way, restoring the balance of hormones in the body and improving the overall condition of women during menopause. However, before using the drug, it is necessary to discuss the possible risks and contraindications with your doctor.
Indications for useMenozina is commonly associated with the following menopause symptoms:
- Flushing and sweating. Menozin helps to reduce the frequency and severity of hot flashes and also reduces sweating.
- Nervousness, anxiety and irritability. The drug reduces the level of nervousness and improves mood, reducing the risk of possible depressive conditions.
- Insomnia and sleep disorders. Improves the quality of sleep, promotes relaxation and reduces insomnia.
- Weight gain. The drug can help reduce fat levels associated with changes in hormonal balance that often occur during menopause.
- Headaches and migraines. Menozin may help reduce the frequency and severity of headaches associated with changes in hormone levels.
ContraindicationsThey may include:
- hypersensitivity to the active or auxiliary components of the drug;
- cardiovascular disease (e.g. hypertension, coronary artery disease, cardiac arrhythmias);
- bronchial asthma;
- acute and chronic broncho-obstructive disease;
- liver and kidney disease;
- thyroid dysfunction;
- central nervous system (e.g. epilepsy, parkinsonism, sclerosis);
- predisposition to depression or suicidal thoughts;
- alcoholism or substance abuse;
- pregnancy and breastfeeding