What is it? Side Effects
Mangosteen is a popular, safe anti-obesity treatment. The drug is recommended for anyone who wants to improve health and lose weight without exhausting diets.
Due to its unique composition, the drug is recommended for skin diseases, oncology, Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s diseases.
How to use?
Syrup. Add 1/2 tsp to water or unsweetened tea. twice a day before meals.
The course is 30 days.
Powder. Add 1/2 or 1 teaspoon to any food or water. The course of admission is not limited.
Capsules. Take 2 capsules a day before meals for a month.
After a month's break, the course of treatment is repeated to consolidate the effect.
Contains Mangosteen Fruit Concentrate. The fruit is a source of antioxidants, trace elements and vitamins. The composition contains the maximum amount of: phosphorus;
vitamins C, E, B; thiamine; calcium; magnesium; nitrogen; potassium and riboflavin. A special role is played by chemicals - xanthones, which act as antioxidants.
Opinions, forum, comments
Regular use of the drug:
- breaks down fatty deposits;
- prevents obesity of internal organs;
- reduces the risk of developing diabetes,
- the likelihood of hypertension, heart attacks and strokes;
- helps to improve blood formula;
- strengthens the immune system;
- regenerates liver cells;
- has an antioxidant effect and causes active rejuvenation of the body;
- improves the motility of the digestive system, normalizes metabolism;
- has anti-inflammatory and antihistamine effects;
- removes toxins and toxic substances from the body;
- promotes mental activity and performance.
Xanthones are rapidly absorbed through the blood and actively break down fat from the inside. Cellulite goes away and the stomach is tightened.
Together with Mangosteen, you can achieve a unique result without exhausting workouts and unhealthy diets. For 14 days of taking the drug, fat is burned up to 5-10 kilograms. Losing weight is achieved naturally by reducing appetite, breaking down fatty compounds and completely removing toxic compounds from the body.
Where to buy - in pharmacies?