What is it?
Cystonette – is a powerful treatment for urinary tract infections. Urinary incontinence can be accidental or involuntary. There are two reasons for this. First: involuntary contraction of the bladder due to neurological diseases. The second: traumatization of the ligamentous apparatus that supports the urinary tract.
Cystonette is a dietary supplement that successfully relieves the symptoms of cystitis from the first days of use. The biologically active complex is available in the form of tablets. Due to the cumulative action of Cystonette, the symptoms of involuntary urination fade with each day of treatment. The composition contains only natural components, so the reviews of patients about the remedy for cystitis are only positive.
|Website of the official manufacturer||www.Cystonette.com|
|Payment||Cash on Delivery|
|Sold in pharmacies||No|
|Delivery speed||3-11 days|
|Availability on the official website||Yes|
|Pharmacy Vacation Terms||Without recipe|
|Country of sale of goods||Worldwide (UK, USA, India)|
How to use?
The instructions state: Cystonette tablets should be taken twice a day, half an hour before a meal. Drink plenty of water.
In each individual case, an individual treatment is prescribed with different duration. Patients with chronic cystitis and its complications are prescribed 3 courses. The break between admissions is 10 days.
- Reviews on social networks
- Discount availability
- Natural composition
- Verified by the site editor
The composition of the dietary supplement Cystonette contains only natural components. The therapeutic properties of each of them are proven in practice.
- Cranberry extract. The properties of the healing berry have been known since ancient times. Cranberries are recommended for people suffering from hypertension, kidney and urinary tract diseases. The contents of the fruit in Cystonette play an important role - the berry fights the bacteria that cause inflammation, protects against recurrence.
- Buchu. Has a positive effect on the urogenital system.
- Hibiscus flower. Increases the bodys resistance to urinary tract and bladder bacteria. It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects.
- D-mannose. A source of a natural antibiotic, blueberries. Kills E. coli bacteria, relieves pain, relieves inflammation.
- Zinc. Element normalizes metabolism, helps maintain normal cholesterol levels.
How does it work?
Dietary supplement Cystonette has a complex effect on the urinary system, reduces inflammation and improves its functions:
- relieves pain syndrome;
- Eliminates frequent urges, rubbery;
- normalizes urination;
- Has an antibacterial effect - destroys bacteria;
- Prevents the development of pyelonephritis.
Cystonette action, unlike antibiotics, is gentle: the drug does not violate the beneficial microflora. The tablets contain only natural components, so they can be taken for a long time without fear for their health.
Indications for useSymptoms of cystitis interfere with leading a normal life:
- Rapid urination;
- pain in the lower abdomen;
- Unpleasant smell of urine.
ContraindicationsAs a rule, natural biologically active complex has no contraindications. The pills can not be taken with an exacerbation of chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and kidneys. Pregnancy and lactation are also in the contraindications section.
Doctor's reviewCystonette is an effective complex that I recommend to people with urinary tract disease. In my practice I have had many patients with cystitis. I even find it difficult to name how many. But more than a hundred have already thanked me for the treatment. The drug is universal, harmless, has no contraindications and side effects. The positive effect is noticeable immediately after the first days of taking it. Patients note improvements in the dynamics: first the discomfort disappears, then the lower abdomen stops hurting, the frequency of urination decreases.
Customer Reviews. Opinions, forum, commentsFor a long time I suffered from sensitive problems, I was even ashamed to tell someone. I wanted to solve the problem on my own. I confessed to my sister and she advised me to take a course of pills for cystitis Cystonette. I still can not believe that after a month of treatment I got rid of the problem with urination.
Tired of frequent visits to the toilet - you go, two drops squeeze out, and 15 minutes later you run again. I tried a lot of drugs but all in vain. The only complex that helped was Cystonette tablets. Gone a strong sense of pain, disappeared false urge to urination.
My work does not allow me to run to the toilet often - you will not constantly leave passengers and look for a secluded place. I asked the doctors for help. I was advised to take a dietary supplement Cystonette. I was ready for anything. But the drug really helped!